01 September 2013

Then The Separation Ends, August 13-September 1, 2013

We all wonder what really happens back there
Behind the eyelids
Where we desperately long for dry and crusty
Until the swelling of tears reminds us that
This cannot be a barren land.

That place behind the eyes sees
That truth, floating through time, a given day’s reality,
Fades into truthiness or lies.
Protective walls built against the world overflow
Truth breaches interior dams again and again, flows downstream into false lands
Making room for other truths, different realities
And I am lost in this land, always asking
Who am I?

But enough is enough, no more questions.
Who am I to know anything with certainty?
We all lie, love, seek truth, even revolution
We all try to do better, well not to do worse.

Multiple perspectives to unanswerable questions
Given purchase by seductive words and arguments and substances,
If not pinned to authenticity, transform
Honor and integrity into tools of punishment
               For me if not for you
Split from you, split from me
“Who am I?” now “Who are we?” causes a flood of tears in my not-barren land

Careful - questions might be heard as wishes.
Fear and grandiosity make learning the End Days.
But I did not sign to rewrite Revelations, this Personal Apocalypse.
“I did not ask for this!”  ("Yes, you did," replies the God-complex.)
Thick-walled dams, strong with time, failed.
Experience enthusiastically teaches a pain-pig
Opens him wide
A born-again whore of Babylon made to pass through the mirror
Not live in it.

From pain, the Who-am-I becomes pleasure:
There is no secret to life, only the living
Only the wonder
I am all of this but none of this
Free will set in motion
A universal duality, where two are one
Light and dark blended into gray, whole
Compartments without walls, dams blown to bits -
Then the separation ends