18 August 2014

Hot Messes Allowed, July 10, 2014

Why write, if not to observe and record?
Imagine a book filled with the same word, repeated.
The greatest of all words, love, collapses without context, which is life,
So my vocabulary must be rich and uncensored,
Welcoming, and creative and colorful and hot as fuck.

Couples homogenized, integrated, assimilated
Perfect for those who want it.
Singles, threesomes, polyamory?
This world needs variety; choices so that each may experience
Full self-expression, maximized being.
The lifestyle?  Create it.  The orientation?  Live it.
Hate?  I have no use for it.

I like it hot, and rough, and vulgar
And affectionate and sweet and playful.
My choice, and yours, of time and place, and of safe word.
Each living as we are meant to live,
Mistake-free the goal, imperfection perfected.
All fit into our world, even the self-described normies,
So long as they do not scowl.

Daddies, boys, leather, BDSM, all kink
College frats, briefs and bulges
Men on cams who get off on showing it all off
(None for me, thanks!)
Smokers and slammers and fuckers and fisters
Barebackers and safer-sex lovers
(Judgers?)
Jocks in sports gear, public exhibitionists, vanilla-flavored
Tea room queers and backroom daddies
Gay men, queers, lesbians, trans-people, cisgender - all letters from the alphabet soup.
Sluts and whores and hung German boys -
They all fit into our world.

Watersports, and sweat, and snot?  Please.
And we eat ass, anyway we want it served.
In our world, we'll help each other
Not to further fuck up this world that we share with everyone.
We're gay for good.

I will try to live authentically, and will help others do the same.
I will never harm anyone, but I'll role-play rough and hard.
And kiss and cuddle and love
Because that makes my cock hard
And my ass crave
And my heart warm
And my soul come alive
Like a gay human being.
Any fetish welcome, or none.

Who am I to change anyone?
Who am I not to help someone who seeks change?
Love required.  Hot messes allowed.
Let’s get better together.