12 March 2014

Impenetrable  April 11-28, 2013

Let me in
You observe, a panopticon’s gaze
Let me in
My knock, made of words, you don’t hear
Let me in
Those tracks were not intended for followers
Let me in
Your façade, so smooth, seductive
Let me in
Too high, this wall can’t be scaled
Let me in
I have no combination, no solution to your riddle, no key to your kingdom
Let me in
I go through you, unhindered

Come back to me
You scream in your mind, yet no one hears the crying wolf

Let me out
My eyes plead, as the dead might
Let me out
The rapping of your hand pounds in my head
Let me out
These tracks are footprints on a warm beach
Let me out
My sleek surface cracks; look closer, please
Let me out
I have no foundation, meet me below
Let me out
Louder, say the magic word
Let me out
Rescue, save, but do not love me

I came back for him

But he did not

Let me in